Sign on Bonus – Up to $10,000!
Student Loan Repayment Program – up to $2,400/year! + Opportunity to make an additional $6.50/hour on night shift! Day & Night Shifts Available
Saint Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Residence, now an affiliate of Maine Medical Center and MaineHealth, is a leader in Skilled & Long Term Care Nursing. We offer a full range of services including Memory Care, Palliative Care & Hospice and Pastoral and Respite Care. With our Love-Based Care Model, we have created a compassionate community committed to taking care of one another – both residents and employees.
Saint Joseph’s new Student Loan Repayment Program is for RNs who are currently paying a student loan. You could earn up to $200 each month to be applied towards your student loans! To learn more, please contact Human Resources at (207) 797-0600 (specific rules apply).
Responsibilities include providing exceptional patient care through the overall supervision and coordination of resident care for the night shift. The RN is responsible for resident medication management through the Electronic Medical Record system as well as providing treatments and making patient assessments. This position is also responsible for overseeing and supervising direct care staff (LPN, CMT’s and C.N.A.) and direct care according to best clinical practices and a resident centered plan of care. This position will report directly to the RN Nurse Manager.
At Saint Joseph, we are committed to supporting our RNs professional development:
- Educational Certifications –Saint Joseph pays, ahead of time, for coursework in subjects such as Wound Care, Dementia, and Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Extended Orientation Programs – Enable our new staff to transition comfortably into their roles.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of Maine required
- Skilled/Rehab care and experience with CHF is preferred
- Student loan repayment program (up to $2,400/year)
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance (employer paid)
- Life/AD&D and Disability Insurance (employer paid)
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with immediate vesting
- Cancer Care, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- 4+ Weeks of Earned Time (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Tuition Reimbursement
Saint Joseph’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer